We are excited to partner with Samford University’s Ministry Training Institute to bring solid Biblical training right here to Etowah County!
August 21-October 9 | Baptist Doctrines | Professor: Mat Alexander
October 23- December 11| Spiritual Disciplines | Professor: Dr. Craig Carlisle
The MTI Biblical Studies Diploma program utilizes local leadership to offer classes implementing Samford’s guidelines, syllabi and textbooks. Classes will be taught by professors who possess an advanced degree from an accredited seminary and have been approved by Samford. For $50 per class, you can finish this Diploma in two years, and Leavell College will accept the credits towards a Bachelor’s Degree!
The purpose of this program as stated by Samford is:
- To engage God’s people in the Scriptures.
- To train Christians to carry out the great commission.
- To equip Pastors, Ministers, Missionaries and church leaders to have a deeper understanding of their calling and their unique design to serve the Body of Christ.
- To provide opportunities for students to be trained and prepared for ministry opportunities in their churches and communities.
- To guide students to serve God with greater confidence as they are equipped with tools for ministry and service.
THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS TO REGISTER:
1. Apply online at Samford’s website by clicking here. ($50 Course Fee will be due at time of registration)
2. Fill out a paper registration form at the EBA. (Payment of $50 must be submitted with registration forms.)
3. Attend the “Registration Session” at the EBA the night classes begins.