BIG CHANGES FOR EBA KIDS CAMP!
This year we will be hosting our annual Kids Camp in a day camp format! Please take a few moments to review our quick lists below and call us if you need more information.
At camp, kids will experience age appropriate Bible Study, Recreation, Worship and FUN. Come together as a church with your adult leaders and join us for the greatest week of the year.
- Location: The Church at Wills Creek
- Dates: July 16-18
- Grades: Completed 1st-6th grade
- Cost: $80 per person (late additions will cost $95 per person)
- Registration Deadline:
- Deposit due April 25 ($20 per person)
- Final Camper List Due June 13 (All additions after this date will be $95 per person)
- Final Payment Due Upon Arrival
Why are we changing?
- We want to make Kids Camp an option for all your kids. By opening Kids Camp to 1st-6th grades, we feel that this model will allow more of your students to be able to attend and keep up with the demands of camp.
- We feel that churches have been limited in the past because of the demand for chaperones. By moving to a day camp model, it allows a little more flexibility in our chaperone guidelines.
- We have been getting closer to reaching our housing limit at our current facility and did not want to turn people away.
- We believe camp will be bigger this way. More people means more fun.
- We, as an association, are committed to protecting students from sexual abuse. We feel that this model will allow for more accountability.